|Hoe word 'n argief aangelê?|
- 1 Special thanks
- 2 Can you help me please ?
- 3 Ko-ordinate vir Hopetown
- 4 Ben
- 5 Welkom terug!
- 6 Distrikte van Israel
- 7 Heilbron
- 8 Shrinking NG Kerk
- 9 Krzeszowice
- 10 Best regards + nice translation request of en:Ludmilla Radchenko into Afrikaans, Thanks in advance with a true heart --Lodewijk Vadacchino (kontak) 08:15, 23 Oktober 2011 (UTC)
- 11 Be carefull please!
- 12 Skotland
- 13 Best regards from Campora San Giovanni and polite request for improvements and expansion for Campora San Giovanni in Afrikaans, thanks as always from the heart.--Lodewijk Vadacchino (kontak) 11:25, 8 Februarie 2012 (UTC)
- 14 Ebenhaeser vs Ebenhaezer
- 15 Graafskappe van Engeland
- 16 Welkom terug!
- 17 Zimbabwe
- 18 Was jy weg?
- 19 Wikipediabespreking:Administrateur#Gebruiker:Africa South
- 20 Laai lêers op, foto wizard?
- 21 Referendum oor die onafhanklikheid van Skotland
- 22 Hi
- 23 Global account
Special thanks[wysig bron]
Dear Friend, thanks for the help that you have given to My city of adoption, I have known her through a known social network. From there around one per annum my life..in is changed ago positive, if kindly you could also help me with his Well memorial Feria del Sol, a taurine fair, but also with parades of models and other still... in change I send you this gift, the most know song of Mérida, devoted to Merideña and particullary the Most Know Merideña Stefania Fernandez, Miss Univers 2009..., my thanks and a translation to your choice... in attends him of one certain answer of yours I thank in advance you for true heart... also in the name of the Merideños♥,sorry my bad english--Lodewijk Vadacchino (kontak) 12:27, 31 Augustus 2010 (UTC)
Can you help me please ?[wysig bron]
Dear Ben can you please have a quick look and check this page : it seems the language must be improved...or it will be removed! I do hope you will help me. Thanks! :) ♥--Aeron10 (kontak) 13:38, 16 Januarie 2011 (UTC)
Ko-ordinate vir Hopetown[wysig bron]
Regards and kind letter of request of translation in Afrikaans for en:University of the Andes (Venezuela) thanks as always of true heart.
My Dear Friend Ben,
I write you to know how you are and to wish you a Good Beginning week, that radiant and bright. over this I would want to ask you if kindly you could translate in Afrikaans, when obviously you have time, the Article regarding the Know University of the Andes of Mérida, there where one day I will go to visit my friends met on the known socialnetwork, and that they wait with anxiety my arrival, and perhaps it also escapes us some permanence of mine as student when I will live in Venezuela. says this if you have of need with some translation in the languages that I know estoy a la orden... you ask and I will make of my better..un I embrace bright and solar.--Lodewijk Vadacchino (kontak) 18:38, 25 Julie 2011 (UTC)
- Of course, I will get to it as soon as I have time :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 20:57, 25 Julie 2011 (UTC)
Welkom terug![wysig bron]
Welkom terug Ben! Ons skep op die oomblik 'n paar artikels minder per dag as wat nodig is om 20000 teen November te haal (ons 10de verjaarsdag, natuurlik). Ons het jou hulp brood nodig! Groete. Anoniem
- Baie dankie :) Ek sal werk om meer artikels te skep :) Ons sal dit doen! Bezuidenhout (kontak) 09:15, 27 Augustus 2011 (UTC)
Kan jy asb die name regmaak? Groete. Anoniem
- Noordelike distrik
- Sentrale distrik
- Tel Aviv-distrik
- Suidelike distrik
Daar is wel 80 duisend mense. Sien http://bevoelkerungsstatistik.de/wg.php?x=&men=gcis&lng=de&des=gamelan&geo=-245&srt=pnan&col=abcdefghimoq&msz=1500&pt=c&va=x
Shrinking NG Kerk[wysig bron]
The Church as a whole has decreased from 953 318 adult members in 1985 to 838 414 last year. The only growing regions have been the Western and Southern Cape, and the Eastern Synod (Mpumalanga and the eastern suburbs of Pretoria).
Large congregations in predominantly newer Afrikaans suburbs have experienced growth (for example the north west of Johannesburg, the east and south of Pretoria, Durbanville and Brackenfell in Cape Town, and certain areas of Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein). But this has been at a massive cost to congregations in the established parts of all these cities: the Ring van Johannesburg and Ring van Johannesburg-Wes have declined by 10 000 members, Ring van Pretoria (17 000 members in 1985) has decreased to 2 000 members, Ring van Kaapstad and Ring van Wynberg have gone down from 16 000 members to less than 6 000.
The reasons are manifold. 1) Worldwide all traditional churches have struggled to maintain their numbers as people simply leave the church and become what we call "kerklos" and then "kerkloos". 2) Peer and family pressure to belong to the DRC has declined amongst Afrikaners. 3) Thousands of members have emigrated. 4) The birthrate amongst Afrikaans speaking people has also declined dramatically. In 1985 33% of all DRC members were children. It's now just 23%, so less new (adult) members are entering the church every year and as the older ones die, they're simply not being replaced.
As a rule, bigger congregations (1500-plus members) are becoming ever bigger, while smaller ones (those with less than 500 adult members) tend to shrink further. As the average number of adult members in the NG Kerk is 723, you can imagine that most congregations are becoming smaller. Despite some 90 congregations closing since 1985, the average number of members has still gone down from 765 then to 723 now.
- Dit eintlik confusing omdat "ich und mich" nie dieselfde as "I and me". 'n Gebruiker het my bladsy gewysig en gese dat Mich moet Ich wees? Ek bedoel om "me" te se in my inligtingskas. Groete :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 16:44, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
Kan jy asb. vir ons 'n inligtingskas hier bysit? Dankie. Anoniem
Best regards + nice translation request of en:Ludmilla Radchenko into Afrikaans, Thanks in advance with a true heart --Lodewijk Vadacchino (kontak) 08:15, 23 Oktober 2011 (UTC)[wysig bron]
Good morning and Happy Sunday My Estimate Benny,
I write to you first of all to know how you are, and how are things going with you. Beyond this to wish you a happy Sunday and a good beginning of the week.
I am writing to ask if you'd also kind enough to translate the Afrikaans article that I mentioned, about a model, actress and artist Russian, very active in Italy and in the Anglosphere, arrived in Italy nearly 12 years ago, but as soon as I saw on television I immediately made a great sympathy and tenderness (I confess), then our streets (albeit virtually) split .... but Providence made me rediscover, thus becoming his biographer pro-tempore.
Now she is entirely devoted to painting and art, exhibiting in most of the world.
when I'm writing, my dear friend, I can not hide a bright smile and a great emotion, write in and tell you that.
I ask politely if you can translate it, and I'm sure you will, given our great friendship .. then pass from me for a translation into Italian, I am at your disposal.
said this will leave you a happy day and a good continuation.
Be carefull please![wysig bron]
Ben, England is Engeland in Afrikaans! Dankie vir al jou dinge ook! Oesjaar
- Wooops! Dankie Oesjaar en ek sal probeer om dit nie weer te doen nie. My Afrikaans is nog steede 'n beijtie slegs :) Groete :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 15:30, 6 Desember 2011 (UTC)
You know, the bad news wasn't about Croatia. ;) Ek opdater in winter 2014 geen einigste artikel, hulle kan Alex Salmond self doen in elke tale... XD Does he know, that an indepent Scotland have to use the Euro one time, but the UK not? Wich economy is better, the Irish or the Scottish one? :O) That may have been consequences from Australia to Canada, not for Scotland alone... The government of GB dislikes the one from Spain (Gibraltar, the Falklands), so Scotland understand the Basks or Catalans, isn't it? Best regards from United Germany! :) -- JCIV (Besprekings | Bydraes) 20:20, 23 Januarie 2012 (UTC)
Honestly, this stupid independence debate has gone on for so long now that most people where I live couldn't care any less if the Scots leave and they all say "good reddance"!! They moan about not having enough say in anything and that the UK "drains" their tiny country, but if anything because they are part of a state where the head of state is also head of state in Australia, Canada and Jamaica. Most scottish people (according to polls) still don't want to break away and especially the majority don't want the euro. Many scots vote SNP for greater devolution, but no necessary independence. It's a sticky situation where the scots just end up blaming London for their "poor" economy. I remember going on all the German exchanges and my german partners not understanding why us English hate the euro so much XD it was difficult to explain and also did put me to question about why the English (en Suid-Afrikaners) have 2 separate taps (1 for HOT and 1 for COLD), where you can in germany just have one single tap and adjust. In the end it comes down to tradition I believe. Sorry I've gone off on a mad one but I havn't spent as much time on my wikis because of Exams, but my last one is on thursday (chemistry! :'() so after that I'll begin and try and finish my Essex articles and maybe try and expand them a bit :) Sorry for the essay and Groete :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 20:48, 23 Januarie 2012 (UTC)
- I'm just wondering about myself, cause I didn't know about the new debate as I did this. XD The same with Libya in 2011. We're up to date! ;) I hope the wise lady Elizabeth II keep the union united for all Commonwealth members. If you're at Facebook, please tell me, there are so many Ben Bezuidenhouts, so I didn't catch you. ;) Best regards and good luck with your exams! -- JCIV (Besprekings | Bydraes) 21:03, 23 Januarie 2012 (UTC)
Best regards from Campora San Giovanni and polite request for improvements and expansion for Campora San Giovanni in Afrikaans, thanks as always from the heart.--Lodewijk Vadacchino (kontak) 11:25, 8 Februarie 2012 (UTC)[wysig bron]
Good morning from Campora San Giovanni My Dear Brother Benny,
I am writing first to say hello and know how are you. Other than that I'm writing to wish you a good weekend when we were there to hear first. Having said that I'm writing to ask you a favor, a gentle courtesy, namely that if you could expand and improve the quality of the article Campora San Giovanni in Afrikaans, of course when you have free time, having said that I hope I can repay the kindness with some other translation in return, perhaps in Italian or Sicilian, Spanish, you decide how and when. I wish you a Merry with Cortese and Joyful Weekend. with sympathy and esteem. your Luigi--Lodewijk Vadacchino (kontak) 11:25, 8 Februarie 2012 (UTC)
- Volgens die 2001-sensus is daar net een "Ebenhaeser", ek dink Ebenhaezer is dieselfde plek? :)
Ben, the way you describe Graafskappe and the way it is projected on the maps differs. Can you spot the mistake? Oesjaar
Welkom terug![wysig bron]
Welkom terug. Ons het jou gemis. Waar was jy? Groete. Anoniem
Hai Anoniem, ek het Universiteit in September begin en ek voel nou my Afrikaans is verswak. Ek het julle ook gemis en wil graag nou die Wiki verbeter :) Groete :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 14:49, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
You should reconsider placing Zimbabwe on your not-keen-on-visiting list. The politics are crap but it's still a beautiful country with many natural sights that are worth seeing. Also amazing hiking opportunities :) Adriaan Joubert (kontak) 19:11, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
I've removed that section entirely as I was a snobby 16 year old who was too bitter about visiting Zimbabwe because of Mugabe. I'd be happy to visit anywhere really. Every place has its beauties. Groete :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 21:29, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
Was jy weg?[wysig bron]
- Ben, welkom terug! :) Ek sien jy gereeld op facebook, maar ons het jy en jou werk hier vermis! :( Groete. -- JCIV (Besprekings | Bydraes) 12:02, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- Ag, dankie julle, ek het dit hier ook gemis maar ek was by Universiteit, I needed a break from here in order to concentrate on my studies. It's glad to be back though :) Groete :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 13:18, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- As jy so aanhou leer is jy een van die dae slimmer as 'n mens! Soos jy kan sien het ons dinge geroer hier op Wiki! Oesjaar (kontak) 13:20, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- Ja ek sien! What else is new here? Ek hoop ek kan my Afrikaans weer vebeter. Dit het baie sleg geword. Haha Groete :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 13:27, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- Baie dankie almal! Groete :) Bezuidenhout (kontak) 14:26, 26 Mei 2014 (UTC)
Laai lêers op, foto wizard?[wysig bron]
Goeiemiddag, Wat is jou bron vir die uitspraak Skotte in die buiteland is uitgesluit, daarteenoor kon nie-etniese Skotte wat in Skotland woonagtig is wel stem.? Ek het juis gehoor daar was amper 'n miljoen Skotte wat vanuit die buiteland gestem het. Self ken ek ook 'n Skot wat dit gedoen het. Ek stem wel saam dat nie-Skotte wat daar bly ook kon stem. --Michaelphillipr (kontak) 12:38, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
- Dit het nie Ben geskryf nie, dit was Frank. Vraag hom asb. Groete. -- JCIV (Besprekings | Bydraes) 15:48, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
Global account[wysig bron]
Hi Africa South! As a Steward I'm involved in the upcoming unification of all accounts organized by the Wikimedia Foundation (see m:Single User Login finalisation announcement). By looking at your account, I realized that you don't have a global account yet. In order to secure your name, I recommend you to create such account on your own by submitting your password on Special:MergeAccount and unifying your local accounts. If you have any problems with doing that or further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on my talk page. Cheers, DerHexer (kontak) 14:54, 13 Januarie 2015 (UTC)